Sunday, October 18, 2015

Tired...

I am extremely tired at this point of time. Everyday wake up to implement new feature and fix bug. My daily routine without lesson will be wake up, code, eat lunch, bathe, code, eat dinner, code, bathe and go to sleep. It is extremely tired. I am also traumatized by all the problems that are yet to be solved or solved, to the point where I had nightmare for some of those problems. Can anyone imagine one woke up in the middle of the night realizing some part of the code is buggy?

I also have hard time communicating with someone. As a comp science student (A sweeping statement here), I am very focused on objective and require a very specific and clear instruction to carry out my work. As such, those issues with very vague and unclear idea cracking my brain. There are like thousand and one ways to achieve certain goal and the decision is passed to me. If the solution is not the desired way, I need to change or even overhaul! Why can't you give me a clearer idea so that I do not have to worry out it!

Tired...

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing that you are working on an external project :)

    In any case managing clients (or team mates) is important. What you are feeling is a clear argument against "start coding ASAP". Outlining requirements and drilling down to details is a very important part of working on real world projects.

    The pain and skills you pick up here will serve you well :)

    ReplyDelete