Sunday, September 20, 2015

"Recess" Week !! Woohoo !!

Yay, recess week!! This is what many will shout out with a happy smiling face. To me, I realize the truth of recess week for a computing student last year, the "Recess Week" is not a week for you to rest but a week for you to catch up and finish up your work. Lets take a look at CS3216, I will need to complete my assignment 3 by Friday and final project proposal by next Monday. Together with my 4 other modules which have two project proposals by next week and the week after, assignment deadline by next week and mid term exam on next Saturday (which mean revision!!). Yup, that concludes by recess week. So, to those "Yay" on recess week, enjoy your rest but not for me T-T.

My assignment 3 is building up steadily after my failure in assignment 1. I hope that I do not fail again this time. Meanwhile, we are still trying to contact one of the external party but the opposite does not seem to be very interactive as out of so much emails I sent, only 1 reply so far and it replied with regard to the first email I sent. As of today, no replies from the person (To be anonymous, I am just going to call him/her/them "the person") anymore. I not sure if the person found a team who will take up the project or the person just lazy to reply. However, I still believe it is a good manner to reply to emails that direct to you.

Time for a busy "Recess Week"! YAY! (T-T)

No comments:

Post a Comment